A remarkable breakthrough in instrument cannula design, EntreVu makes interstitial swelling during shoulder and hip arthroscopy a thing of the past. The patent-pending Extravastat (EX) anti-extravasation technology incorporated into the cannula reduces interstitial swelling at its source, the portal/tissue interface, while also offering all the other functionality of a conventional instrument cannula.
- Delivers continuous interstitial fluid removal, visibly reducing swelling of soft tissues.
- Ensures tissue quality is maintained by preventing interstitial fluid saturation.
- Provides greater pressure control inside the joint throughout the procedure.
- Secure positioning with threaded design so the cannula resists pulling out.
- Incorporates easily into a surgeon’s existing technique and is compatible with currently used equipment.
- Proximal seal design prevents fluid squirting during surgery.
- Ergonomic obturator provides improved grip and control.
- Cannulated obturator also available.
Please visit our techniques page for more information.